Tuesday, November 25, 2008

People Magazine

Well i have finally landed in London, the flight was so long but it is so worth because I am so excited to be here!! On the plane I read an artile in People magazine. It was about Heidi and Spencer getting eloped in Mexico. I think that it was so tacky that they did not invite any of their family or friends, but they had it all recorded for an episode of the hills. Also in the amgizine theri was an article on the cast of Twilight. I thought that is was so cute that the two main characters are getting married! Lastly I really liked lookin g at the fashions because they were so pretty

1 comment:

Kari said...

I also think it was tacky that they eloped in Mexico. They obviously did it for the publicity, I would be surprised if they got divorced in a year or two.