Sunday, November 16, 2008

COSMO GIRL

Well this week i got the new Cosmo Girl magazine and Taylor Swift was on the cover. I really like the article about her because it told her life story on how she worked so hard to  get were she is now and the struggles that she faced. I thought that it was really great that she wrote her first song and learned how to play the guitar at the age of 12. I think that, she is so amazing because she is what 18 and she is national star in country music. One of the things that i really like about her is that she is like every other girl when she is not preforming and that she is so down to earth. Some of the other things that i like about her is that she has been able to break the barrier into the music business and still stayed wholesome!

1 comment:

Emma said...

I've never read the magazine but it sounds really good. I'm a BIG FAN of Country music... Good Paragraph!!