Saturday, March 21, 2009

The second live octuplets born in U.S. history doing 'very well' and breathing on their own

almost spring break I  cannot wait for this week to be over!  So this weekend I got to go to Winter Weekend in Lutsen and it was so much fun. This was an article I saw on the news and then looked it up in the star tribune. The story is about a family in California who had octuplets I thought this was so cool because its the 2nd time in U.S. HIstory that 8 children have survived, I think that it must have been a shock to the parents and the doctors because they were only 7 babies, and their were 8. I also think that this is amazing because all of the babies are doing really well they are all breathing on their own, this must seem amazing to the mother because I woulg guess that the odds wo9uld be really low for all of the babies to be doing this well but, all I can say is I hope that they keep imporving and the parents stay strong.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS, "California: Second Set of Octuplets Born." New York Times 27/ 1/ 2009 21 Mar 2009 .

1 comment:

Emma said...

WOW thats kind of insane! I'm glad the mom is doing well! Nice paragraph!